A Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) is a way for smaller employers to offer their employees all the advantages of a well-managed retirement plan and to strengthen their overall benefits package.
We work with MEP sponsors, associations, trusts, conferences, advisor blocks and affinity structures to help with their retirement program. Regardless of your type of organization, we share ideas and listen to yours to craft the ideal plan together.
- Plan design and document support
- Administration and recordkeeping
- Plan consulting and investment management
- Technical support
- Regulatory compliance and government reporting
- Sponsor and participant communications
Partnering with us to support your MEP or book of business may allow you to eliminate individual plan audits and Form 5500 filings and simplify plan management.
- Tailored solutions that align with your needs and the needs of your participants
- Reduced expenses associated with establishing and maintaining a single-employer plan
- Superior recordkeeping to handle the complexities of managing all aspects of a retirement plan
- Modern technology platform that helps improve plan results and reduce administrative burden
We work closely with your existing 3(38) investment managers, 3(16) plan administrators, master trustees and other service providers to establish the right program structure and fiduciary support for you (or introduce you to service partners who can provide the same).
Not all product offerings and services are available in all states or to all plan sizes and types. Please contact your Empower Retirement representative to determine what is available for your situation.